At Emond Design Center, we are taking all the necessary steps to protect our staff and clients during this difficult time. As of 5/18/20 we will be open for business with a few temporary changes. We are eager to assist you, however, we need to put some rules in place to keep our staff and clients safe.
- Our showroom is closed to the public except for scheduled appointments.
- We are operating with limited staff, so please excuse any delay in communications.
- We will operate by appointment only and will have 2 hour windows working with only one customer in the showroom at a time. We feel this will give everyone a sense of privacy and safety knowing they are the only client in the showroom at a time.
- Our showroom will be staffed, but the doors will be locked. We will not be accepting walk-ins during this time. We will have our phone number clearly posted on the outside of the building. You can call and see if we are able to safely allow you into the showroom at that time.
- Face masks are REQUIRED to enter the showroom. We will provide hand sanitizer at all stations. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer immediately once you enter.
All of our team members that come in contact with clients or clients’ homes are taking precautions including wearing masks, using hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and wearing shoe coverings.
Our installation team is operating as normal. If our team is currently working on a project in your home, we will do our best to separate the work area from the rest of the house to minimize risk. This includes keeping doors closed and putting up plastic sheets.
Thank you- your friends at Emond Design Center